Wednesday, July 23, 2008

KENRA

Wow! Yesterday was my day for winning. I guess the storm caused the UPS guy to be late delivering packages because sometime after 5pm last night he put a package at my back door. We didn't discover it til this morning. I am not sure where I signed up for this but here is what the message said.

Congratulations!
You are the winner of a FREE ROOT LIFTING SPRAY.
Your prize is enclosed: Kenra Classic Root Lifting Spray 1.75 oz. (a $6 value)

KENRA produces Classic, Quality, Haircare products that are available exclusively through salons. We encourage you to tell others about KENRA, our hairspray, and high performance line of shampoos, conditioners and styling aids. Be sure to check out KENRA and KENRA Platinum on our website at www.kenra.com or at fine salons near you.

Again, congratulations!
Best Regards,
THE KENRA TEAM

No comments: